I am so excited to once again be offering Bridal Boudoir sessions. I believe that every woman should experience a session like this once in her life, so much so that in honour of the relaunch I am going to test something with you.
In my studio in Barleythorpe, Oakham, I offer a wonderful place where you can feel relaxed, safe, and feel able to express your femininity without judgment. You will leave your bridal boudoir shoot feeling confident and beautiful. I hear women saying over and over that they would love to do this but there is something stopping them!
Well now, I am taking away at least one large excuse.
This summer I am offering 10 spots for boudoir shoots that I call “Name your own price shoots.”
Yes, I really did write that! You email me and let me know what you are looking for from your boudoir shoot and how much you can afford to pay and I promise you no reasonable offer will be refused. If I can’t photograph you for what you offer I will come back to you with a counter offer. I know that I cannot accept offers lower than £200 as I will almost certainly lose money so all offers should be for £200 and over depending on what you are looking for.
There are a few guidelines to take into consideration:
- I am offering 10 slots from now until July 28, 2017
- I HIGHLY recommend you have your makeup done by my make up artist. It’s a small added expense that lends itself to HUGE results.
- Sessions are shot on a Sunday and start at 10am
- What is a reasonable offer? Well, in my mind it is one in which you are happy to pay it and I am happy to receive it.
- I offer products such as mounted prints as as well as digital only packages (For this offer only).
- I promise you an amazing experience regardless of what you pay.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org – if you have ever considered getting a bridal boudoir shoot, now is the time to get in touch!
MORE FROM THE BLOG
Winter weddings can be magical, filled with warmth, rich colours, roaring log fires, and if you’re lucky… a sprinkling of snow!read more
Knew from the moment I first spoke to Alice and Oomar about their wedding at the Grand Sapphire in Croydon that we would get along famously. They are so ridiculously in love, and so cute together. Alice and Oomar bounce off each other in a way that reminds me of...read more
If I could offer one piece of advice to future brides and grooms it would be that should your budget allow, to have a wedding band at your special day!read more