I am so excited to once again be offering Bridal Boudoir sessions. I believe that every woman should experience a session like this once in her life, so much so that in honour of the relaunch I am going to test something with you.
In my studio in Barleythorpe, Oakham, I offer a wonderful place where you can feel relaxed, safe, and feel able to express your femininity without judgment. You will leave your bridal boudoir shoot feeling confident and beautiful. I hear women saying over and over that they would love to do this but there is something stopping them!
Well now, I am taking away at least one large excuse.
This summer I am offering 10 spots for boudoir shoots that I call “Name your own price shoots.”
Yes, I really did write that! You email me and let me know what you are looking for from your boudoir shoot and how much you can afford to pay and I promise you no reasonable offer will be refused. If I can’t photograph you for what you offer I will come back to you with a counter offer. I know that I cannot accept offers lower than £200 as I will almost certainly lose money so all offers should be for £200 and over depending on what you are looking for.
There are a few guidelines to take into consideration:
- I am offering 10 slots from now until July 28, 2017
- I HIGHLY recommend you have your makeup done by my make up artist. It’s a small added expense that lends itself to HUGE results.
- Sessions are shot on a Sunday and start at 10am
- What is a reasonable offer? Well, in my mind it is one in which you are happy to pay it and I am happy to receive it.
- I offer products such as mounted prints as as well as digital only packages (For this offer only).
- I promise you an amazing experience regardless of what you pay.
My email is email@example.com – if you have ever considered getting a bridal boudoir shoot, now is the time to get in touch!
MORE FROM THE BLOG
Read all about the stunning new venue The Barns at Redcoats located in Hertfordshire. I visited & sipped champagne just for you!read more
Read about the Friday 13th wedding of Anna & James at Normanton Church & The Rutland Golf Club. A story of Wellies, a Massive Cheese Wheel & Epic Dancingread more
A brief blog about Wedding Planning; and how it does NOT have to be as stressful as most of our clients expect it to be! Authored by my Husband / Roadieread more